Forensic Document Examination Services
With over 34 years of continuous training and experience in the Forensic Document Examination Profession, Forensic Document Examination Services (FDES) provides exceptional and diversified expertise over a wide array of questioned document problems.
Whether a case involves a single signature problem, or includes hundreds of questioned and known documents requiring numerous and complex examinations; clients of Forensic Document Examination Services are afforded the following (and more) in each case:
- Free consultation to determine the type of examinations and/or comparisons needed to address the question at issue.
- An objective, detailed and thorough examination by a Board Certified (ABFDE) Forensic Document Examiner with over 34 years of continuous federal and private forensic document examination experience.
- Confidence in knowing the examinations and results were rendered by a forensic document examiner who successfully completed a structured two year in-residence course in forensic document examination at a federal lab, and has testified in support of his conclusions on over 325 occasions in both civil and criminal cases within the federal, military and state courts.
- The expectation and assurance the opinions and conclusions provided are based on well grounded experience, training, education and objectivity; and will withstand the rigors of court and opposing expert scrutiny in their convincingness.
- An assurance your forensic document examiner has attained further education and training in forensic document examination through various agencies and sources of higher education (e.g. FBI, Secret Service, CIA, Rochester Institute of Technology, Immigration and Naturalization Services Laboratory, etc.)
- An opportunity to inquire further as to the rigorous educational, experiential and testing required to hold membership or certification within the highly respected professional forensic document examination organizations (ABFDE, ASQDE, AAFS).
- The option to request a peer review of any examination conducted by FDES.
Our clients include law firms, universities, federal/state/local law enforcement agencies, insurance companies, other federal and state agencies, corporations and private individuals.
We ‘re qualified, experienced, and thorough; and we look forward to providing you with exceptional service.