Forensic Document Examination Services (FDES) offers a variety of forensic services to address almost all questions related to document problems. Our forensic services include:
- Examination & Comparison of Handwriting
- Alteration & Obliteration Detection/Decipheration
- Type/Digital Printing Examinations & Classification
- Paper Edge Examination
- Document Dating/Page Substitution
- Shredded Document Restoration
- Sequence of Writing Determination
- Non-destructive Ink Examination
- Indented Impression Examinations/Restorations
- Digital Image Enhancement & Analysis
- Other Forensic Examinations
Forensic Document Examination Services maintains a fully equipped document laboratory with the training and experience to address the various types of document examination problems encountered in criminal and civil cases.
Whether it is a relatively straight forward handwriting examination and comparison problem or a much more complicated series of issues requiring the application of many of the services available, FDES is prepared to provide each client with the most comprehensive examination process possible. Quality assurance processes and procedures coupled with over 37 years of continuous training and experience provide for accurate, demonstrative and defensible conclusions.